Callin K. Lee, DDS
- Graduated from the University of California, San Francisco School of Dentistry.
- Is a Past President of the Stanislaus Dental Society.
- Served as adjunct faculty at the University of the Pacific Dental Clinic in Stockton.
- Served as the Endodontic Advisor for the Modesto Study Club.
- Is a member of the Stanislaus Dental Foundation and one of the Board of Directors.
- Is a Fellow of the International College of Dentists (ICD). The ICD is an honorary organization for the recognition of outstanding and meritorious service to the dental profession and community.
- Is a member of the American Dental Association (ADA), California Dental Association (CDA), and Stanislaus Dental Society (SDS).
Our office participates in CDA Cares (a program that brings together volunteer dentists, other dental professionals, and community volunteers to provide dental services at no charge) which is hosted by the CDA and CDA Foundation.